Homemade Stevia Ginger Ale

Homemade Stevia Ginger Ale


Detoxifies...
Settles the stomach...
Easy Breezy to make.

Here's how to make light tasting ginger ale.


There is a complicated ways to make ginger-ale, involving fermentation with yeast, or by using sugary ginger syrup.
But I like easy and sugar-free.

The first way to make easy ginger ale is by simply adding grated ginger to carbonated lemon water.  I like ginger a lot, so I like the intense floaty bits.
I grate about a one inch using my Microplane Zester/Grater .
For convenience, I keep my organic ginger frozen, which makes it super easy to peel and grate.
That's easy right?

Homemade Stevia Ginger Ale


There's an even lazier way.
Add ginger pieces to a flip top bottle.  I use my hubby's old Grolsh beer bottles.
Add your carbonated water, cap it, and let sit for a few hours or overnight.

Homemade Stevia Ginger Ale

When ready to drink, add stevia to taste.
This will result in a lighter tasting ginger-ale.

Homemade Stevia Ginger-ale

by Less Sugar Naturally

Add a few pieces of organic ginger (1/2 to 1 ounce per 250ml) to a bottle of carbonated water.
Let sit with the cap on until ready to serve ... the longer you leave it, the more flavorful it will be.
Pour in a glass, and sweeten with SweetLeaf Stevia to taste.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please comment below.