Best Clean and Healthy Gifts Under $30

Best healthy gifts

Wondering what gift to get the clean eater in your life?
Here are some of my favorite kitchen gadgets under $30



This post has US merchant sources.  If you're shopping from Canada, please see this post.

For the person who never buys a whole chicken dinner at the grocery store ~ Stick in chicken,  pick a temp, remove when beeps = Perfect moist chicken.  These leave-in thermometers are great for roasts too.



I LOVE these Popsicle molds for storing extra sorbets and fruit purees. Just fill them up, cap em' and throw them in the freezer. No mess! If you have kids..get the set of 12!




This little gadget is the goofiest thing I own, but I HATE peeling garlic = problem solved.




This is on my wish list. People swear by these Jaccard Meat Tenderizers for tougher cuts of grass-fed beef.





My husband got this Joseph Joseph garlic rocker (he makes a lot of tzaziki!). I thought it was a stupid idea, but now I secretly use it all the time. It works great, cleans up really easily, and the stainless steel model, makes the garlic smell mysteriously disappear off your hands.




This flexible measuring cup makes pouring dry or wet ingredients into the mixer so much easier. Love mine!




Bye bye plastic! I love these glass leak-proof and dishwasher-safe containers. I use them for work lunches and for storing everything else.




I use this weekly to grate/ zest frozen ginger, parmesan, lemons, and chocolate. Really easy to use.





Mason jars have had a recent revival with all sorts of cute and functional lids.  These daisy lids are my favourite.  Everyone always asks me where I got them from. Makes a great gift.



For more Mason jar lid ideas check out Ecojarz and Cuppow.





Stainless Steel Bento Lunch Box. Cute. Practical.  Re-usable.  Win.


Onyx makes beautiful retro stainless steel ice cube trays (with the handle you pull back to break them) and stainless steel Popsicle makers.




One of the best surprises I got this year was a beautiful Wooden Cutting Board. Unbeknownst to me, my son and his friends were playing "chop the banana" with my old (broken) one. A few days later I found a beautiful new cutting board sitting on kitchen counter. Those are some smart boys!






Last but not least...any spatula from Le Creuset.  My favourite is the Revolution Spatula Spoon with removable handle. Comes in a beautiful array of colours.


For more gift ideas, check out our Best Gifts and Gadgets for Healthy eaters over $30 post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please comment below.