Best Gifts & Gadgets for Healthy Eaters Over $30



 I don't need much in this world.
One good pair of shoes and my favourite pyjamas.
Oh... and lots of colourful shiny kitchen things!
Do you know someone who feels the same?
Here's some ideas that are sure to please.



This post has US merchant sources.  If you're shopping from Canada, please see this post.


Break out the bubbly!  Not that kind.  The SodaStream type.







The Artisan comes in a multitude of colors to suit any personality!  




If you get a stand mixer, this Flex beater is sort of a must!




My favorite KitchenAid Stand Mixer accessory.  Makes perfect organic, additive-free ice cream in less than 10 minutes.





If you don't have a Stand Mixer, I've heard really good things about the Donvier ice cream maker



Perfect "welcome home half cow" gift.  Essential for avoiding overcooking grass fed beef.  Also comes in many colors = I picked green for my hubby's team.   Apparently, if you're really serious about your meat, you need the Therma-Pen below.






My Hand blender with chopper is ANCIENT, but it's one of those things I use ALL THE TIME.  Convenient for little jobs and again, easy to clean up.




That said, sometimes you need to bring out the big guns.  12 cup capacity,  powerful, and super simple to operate:  ON, OFF, and PULSE!




It's little and it's smart.  Perfect for one who's microwave just blew up.






I love my Essentia natual memory foam  pillow  = none of that stinky Tempur-pedic memory foam stuff.




The Vitamix ... probably the ultimate clean eater's dream...sigh :)  For help picking a Vitamix, check out our Vitamix purchasing guide.



Last but not least...If I had to choose only ONE pot to live with for the rest of my life, I would choose my round french oven enamelled cast iron Le Creuset Pot.  I picked mine up in the clearance section of a Le Creuset outlet, but pricing from Sur La table is pretty good for the size of my pot which I think is the perfect size if you only buy one.  Dimensions are 12 1/2" by 6 1/3".  Capacity is 6 3/4 qt.   I make absolutely everything in, cleans up easily, and perfect for cooking spatchcock chicken.


For more gift ideas, check out our Best Clean and Healthy gifts under $30 post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please comment below.